[protege-discussion] Protege 3.4.2 + DB yields <deleted frame> although frame not deleted

Olivier Biot olivier.biot at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 13:36:34 PST 2010

There's good and bad news regarding 3.4.3. I tested on an OWL
ontology, with Protege-OWL.

The good news is that I can't reproduce this issue with 3.4.3.

The bad news is that there is a new caching bug in 3.4.3:

Create a new default OWL-DL ontology.
Add a few classes.
Add a property.
Set the domain or the range of the property.
=> you can't select the previously created classes, unless you close
and reopen the project.

Best regards,

Olivier