[protege-discussion] Ontology Instance Form

Eric Rozell rozele at rpi.edu
Thu Feb 11 13:20:53 PST 2010

In Protege 3.4.1, when you create a new OWL instance of any type of OWL class, you are presented with a form that has all relevant Object and Datatype Properties.  By relevant, I mean any property for which the type of class is included in the domain, or a superclass of that type of class is included in the domain.

I'm interested in creating a web service to generate such a form based on a given OWL ontology IRI and a selected OWL class.  Does anyone know of existing Protege code that could be used to determine all the relevant properties to a given class?

Thanks,
Eric Rozell