[protege-discussion] (Protege Server 3.4.3 database-backend) connections to db are not released

sonre rextr06 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 00:54:36 PST 2010

Hi, we are working with protege server with database-backend. (3.4.3)

Every time we create or open a project, a database connection to MySQL is
established, which is normal. However, if we do lots of create/open/edit
operations, the number of connections to database becomes too large, and we
recieve "max connecitons reached" error.

When a client opens a project the server says:
Server: Opened project deneme_1 for Session(id=11, user=Guest) on Tue Feb 16
10:15:06 EET 2010

Then, client does its work and finishes:
Server: Removing Session(id=11, user=Guest) on Tue Feb 16 10:15:29 EET 2010

I think when we see the above message (removing session...) the databese
connection should be released. Is there any way to do that? Thanks..

Best Regards,
soner