[protege-discussion] error opening file in Protégé OWL

Gleisy Regina Bóries Fachin e3273 at alunos.uminho.pt
Thu Feb 18 04:05:49 PST 2010

Sirs,

Good morning!

I am starting using Protégé 4.0.1 (114). I'm not the area of computing and I apologize if the questions are too simple.

I am studying scientific journals and develop an ontology for testing.

Insert data into 'individuals' and finish off. When you try to open it the next day to continue, the message below and I could not enter the ontology to correct.

How do I proceed?

"XML error at line 1351, column 11

Element or attribute do not match QName production: QName::=(NCName':')?NCName.

<?xml version="1.0"?>"

Thanks for the tips!

Gleisy