[protege-discussion] problems with web protege

Oscar Ceballos oskarceballos5 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 05:18:58 PST 2010

Dear all.

I am currently working on a web based protege related project and I am
having some problems with it:
- Whenever I try to load web protege as an eclipse (galileo, version 3.5)
prj I am getting "RA layer request failed svn: Server sent unexpected return
value (400 Bad Request) in response to REPORT request for '
http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/repos/protege"

Is there a version for web based protege that has the ontology repositories,
annotations and changes so I could install this version on my local server?
thanks in advance.

Oscar