[protege-discussion] How to import one ontology into another?

Diego diegodfreitas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 00:21:06 PST 2010

Hi,

the problem I have ain't as hard as it seems to be, in fact what I want to
do is to copy one entire ontology into another, and change the name of all
the classes comming from the other ontology so that there would be no
conflict. And at the end I'd have all the classes in the same ontology so
that I could manage them by hand to do the merge.

Thank you,

Diego Dantas de Freitas,  diegodfreitas at gmail.com
LSIS: Laboratoire des Sciences de l'Information et des Systèmes
Campus Scientifique de Saint-Jérôme à Marseille
Master 2 Recherche, Option D: Systèmes d'Information et Connaissance
Projet CLARA 2