[protege-discussion] Oracle backend

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 24 10:21:11 PST 2010

I had intended to reply to this earlier.  We no longer have an available
Oracle server running at Stanford and the nightly junits have not run
for some time.  For this reason the Oracle database backend has
gradually stopped working.  In fact currently the only two backends
being run on a nightly basis are those for the mysql and postgresql
database.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like we can use the suggested patch
without some work.  An easier fix would have constrained itself to a
change to the KnownDatabase enum definition but I don't know if that is
possible.  If you like and you send me the working patch, I can make the
patch available on the wiki until we implement  a better fix.

-Timothy