[protege-discussion] FW: Project_help

chandrashekaraiah.n92 at wipro.com chandrashekaraiah.n92 at wipro.com
Thu Feb 25 20:12:28 PST 2010

Dear Sir,

   Let me explain briefly about my project details. I want to develop a ontology based semantic web engine for Supply Chain Management.

 Here Modules are

1) User Interfaces
2) Ontology Representation using Protege
3) Web Processing ( Searching, displaying, help etc) by using ontology

The main task is How to interrogate the Ontology using JSP page as front end?

    One solution I have got is to export the ontology as XML. Once the changes have been approved and then interrogate the ontology using the XML export file. Then simply performs XSLT on this XML to query the ontology and render the results. Hope we need  plugin to send this XML file to web application.

For this methodology could you help me how I can interrogate with XML export file... How can i query with that....

Thanks and Regards.
Chandrashekaraiah M N