[protege-discussion] Function Feature List for Protege? Protege vs. a Database

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Jul 2 16:19:05 PDT 2010

Hi Ron,

Ray Fergerson gave a lecture in June of 2005 at the Protege Short Course
in which (among other things) he discussed the similarities and
differences between Protege and databases.  This was one of the few
short courses that we videotaped.  I extracted the snippet of his
lecture where he talks about this issue and posted it on Protege's
YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheProtegeProject

Protege has a YouTube channel!  Just in case anyone missed that in the
previous paragraph.  :)

Best,
Jennifer