[protege-discussion] Generate Protege OWL Java Code

Girish Joglekar gjogleka at purdue.edu
Thu Mar 4 12:17:54 PST 2010

I have created a class  named ValueUtils.java which contains several
utility methods for printing and unit conversion of incoming values. For
exampe, class TwoDValue consists of X value, Y value, measuring unit
type and measuring unit as strings. When I pass an instance of this
class, say twoD1, to a member of ValueUtils convWriteTwoDX(twoD1,pw) I
get the following error:

The method convWriteTwoDX(TwoDValue, PrintWriter) in the type ValueUtils
is not applicable for the arguments
 (TwoDValue, PrintWriter)

In EEM.owl, I import stream.owl, speciesPhases.owl and variable.owl
which in turn import value.owl.Then I create a project within Eclipse,
and create packages using Generate Protege OWL Java Code, and a
testEEM.java class as a test case. The error given above is generated by
Eclipse.

Please let me know if you need  additional information.

Girish Joglekar