[protege-discussion] installing oboconverter plugin

Imran Akbar imran at syapse.com
Tue Mar 9 13:48:39 PST 2010

Hi,
   I downloaded the OBO convert plugin, but was unable to install it.  I've
tried unzipping it and moving the folder to the protege plugins directory,
and tried moving the .jar files to the plugins directory, but neither seems
to do anything (nothing new in the tabs or preferences->plugins options).  I
couldn't find any documentation on how to do this either... any suggestions?

thanks,
imran