[protege-discussion] Mapping: Class to Instance

Farzaneh Saba fsaba at ualberta.ca
Wed Mar 10 21:25:37 PST 2010

Hi there!

I have a question about mapping two different ontologies and I would really
appreciate if you could help me!

I have two ontologies both containing just classes and properties not
instances!
I want to create a correspondence between classes in a way that a *class *in
the first ontology *serves as an instance* in the second one.

now I am wondering if there is a plug-in in protege which does this!

Thanks in advance for your help
--
Farzi