[protege-discussion] First question, and a test

Peris Brodsky perisbrodsky2011 at u.northwestern.edu
Tue Mar 23 07:28:23 PDT 2010

I'm (thinking of) using Frames, too, so what you're telling me applies.

I suppose a knowledge editor wouldn't *need *to browse the classes and
slots, but it might be handy to have the documentation of these elements
available.  Unless that's already there in the instance tab, and I've missed
it.

In this mode, is there any easy way for the ontology/form editor to
distribute customized forms to the knowledge editors?  From what I've read,
the server does not handle these.  Forms seem to be treated as
personalization items (i.e., client-side data).

-Peris