[protege-discussion] Loading an Ontology

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Tue Mar 23 16:46:43 PDT 2010

That looks like a classpath issue - the exception is reporting that it
can't find the commons logging LogFactory class.
Check to make sure you have the right commons logging JAR in your
classpath. I think it's Commons Logging version 1.1 that I've used
with developing my widgets.

Hope this helps

Regards

Jonathan