[protege-discussion] protege 3.4 ontology store question

WangLi wangli_hit at yahoo.cn
Sat Mar 27 02:11:29 PDT 2010

Hello,
I will have to make a plugin for P3.4, in this plugin, users can fill in
many information of ontologies, but for now, I have to get an general idea
about that in P3.4 which APIs are used to store the information of
ontologies and what kind of files are used to store them?  Because I have to
know how to save the information produced by our plugin to protege 3.4 and
then I can go ahead on manipulation of these datas. Hopefully you can tell
me the APIs and I will check them myself, or please send me anything like
websites you know about the data storage.
Thanks a lot for your kind help!