[protege-discussion] Change Analysis Tab Plugin - Class Cast Exception

Sean Falconer falconer.sean at gmail.com
Wed May 5 11:22:22 PDT 2010

Can you look within your
protege\plugins\edu.stanford.smi.protegex.changeanalysis directory and
check whether you have two different versions of the change analysis
jar file? If there is a change-analysis.jar and a changeanalysis.jar
remove the change-analysis.jar and then try Protege again. You should
close Protege before you remove the jar file.

If this is not the issue, I will make a new build available.

Sean