[protege-discussion] I am on vacation for two weeks

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Sat May 8 17:59:42 PDT 2010

Just a heads up - though there are several people on this list who know
Protege 4 very well - I often answer some subset of the Protege 4
specific questions.

The rest of the Protege team will continue monitoring these lists.  I
would also like to take this chance to thank the other knowledgeable
people who take the time to answer many of the questions that come up on
these lists.  This has been really helpful making the Protege mailing
lists much easier to monitor.