[protege-discussion] question - can't compile or run ant

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Mon May 17 12:47:25 PDT 2010

Are you using the Protege 3.4.4, and for webprotege the who branch, not
trunk? We are in the middle of a transition and the latest code for
WebProtege is on the who branch:

SVN: http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/repos/protege/web-protege/branches/who

Please post the compilation errors that you get, and I can send you the
updated jars. You need Protege 3.4.4.

Tania