[protege-discussion] urgent help required

manidipa maji manidipa.maji at gmail.com
Sat May 22 00:00:46 PDT 2010

Thanks a lot Tania for your suggestion...
I have already tried with this but did not get the output as expected.
I tried with two ways to import the the data:

1. XSD to XML and then load the XML data using XMLTAB, but got the instances
only as a class.For eg:
<XS:ComplexType name="sampledata">

after loading this data I can see *XS:ComplexType* as the class where i
want *sampledata *as class name

2.And regarding the OWL,I exported one existing project as .OWL file and
then created a new OWL project and loaded the.owl file ,but in this case I
got P1:Domainclass as class though in the original project i have
Domainclass as class name

Kindly let me know your suggestion on this.Thanks again.

Regards,
Mani