[protege-discussion] Using one Object Property has

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Fri May 28 15:52:17 PDT 2010

Thank you so much Dr. Russ. Of course, those are binary relations and I
would model them as such. I sometimes find myself going on these "tangents"
trying to maximize emphasis on a DL reasoner. Any recommendations for works
in respect to ontology modeling? I understand this would be challenging to
do without going into a domain of discourse such as bioinformatics etc..
I have gone through chapters 1 and 2 of the DL handbook, and the semantic
web premier book, and the various publications.   I will begin going through
Dr. Motik's list of papers "http://www.comlab.ox.ac.uk/boris.motik/pubs/",
he seems to be doing a lot on Ontologies and DL, maybe I can gain the
insight I am looking for there.

Thanks Again,

Ninus.