Search Mailing List Archives


Limit search to: Subject & Body Subject Author
Sort by: Reverse Sort
Limit to: All This Week Last Week This Month Last Month
Select Date Range     through    

[protege-discussion] protege-discussion Digest, Vol 46,

Errol Babel ebabel at oviro.nl
Sun May 30 07:57:17 PDT 2010


Hi Tania,

Thanks for your recommendations. MS Access was indeed causing a lot of performance issues.
That togehter with our reporting needs were the main reasons of switching to the XML back end.

Because I still have problems/questions regarding the use XML back-end, I would like to ask you the following
Does protege records information of 'specialized' SUBCLASSES from included project to the active project?


For example below use case:
- action 1.
I made the following inclusion structure:  C includes B, and B includes A.
- action 2
I have made as SUBCLASS of SUPER in project C where SUPER resides in project A.
I added SUPER-SLOT to SUPER in project A. SUPER_SLOT has values x, y, and z
- action 3
override (deleted values y and z) symbol values in 'SUBCLASS.SUPER_SLOT ' in project C
action 4
Save and reopen project C.


The result in the XML file is the following:
The XML file of project C contains Class SUPER (understandable)
The XML file also contains 2 refererences to SUPER  for SUPER_SLOT that has been overriden (domain for SUPER_SLOT in project C contains 2 references to domain SUPER)


If I specialize another slot of the same SUBCLASS in project C. There are 3 references to SUPER and so on.  It even looks like all slots of SUBCLASS have the same amount of references to SUPER.
I'm I doing something wrong or is this 'normal' behaviour?

In the meantime will swich to the MySQL back-end. Because as you mentioned the XML is not maintained at this moment.

Kind regards,

Errol



________________________________________
Van: protege-discussion-bounces at lists.stanford.edu [protege-discussion-bounces at lists.stanford.edu] namens protege-discussion-request at lists.stanford.edu [protege-discussion-request at lists.stanford.edu]
Verzonden: woensdag 26 mei 2010 20:56
Aan: protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu
Onderwerp: protege-discussion Digest, Vol 46, Issue 29

Send protege-discussion mailing list submissions to
        protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
        https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-discussion
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
        protege-discussion-request at lists.stanford.edu

You can reach the person managing the list at
        protege-discussion-owner at lists.stanford.edu

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of protege-discussion digest..."


Today's Topics:

   1. Configuring Protege-Frames API into Eclipse (Diego)
   2. Re: Configuring Protege-Frames API into Eclipse (Thomas Russ)
   3. Re: protege-discussion Digest, Vol 46, Issue 25 (Tania Tudorache)


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 17:36:18 +0200
From: Diego <diegodfreitas at gmail.com>
To: protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu
Subject: [protege-discussion] Configuring Protege-Frames API into
        Eclipse
Message-ID:
        <AANLkTilxDoVMkJrjq2ShM91XFGgG2Pc1Dzv-gJnZ2lOZ at mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

Hi,

I'm having some problems to configure the Protege-Frames API with Eclipse,

what do you usually do?

I've put in the classpath protege.jar that comes inside the Protege3.4.4
installations fold, it seems to work fine, but I cant use Project
p.save(Collection ...) it says that it doesn't find some classes...

code:

import edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.Project;

public class Main {
public static void main(String[] args) {
Collection<Object> errors = new ArrayList<Object>();
Project p = new Project(
"C:\\Program Files\\Protege_3.4.4\\examples\\newspaper\\newspaper.pprj",
errors);
p.save(errors);
}
}

error messages:

SEVERE: Error saving project. Classes file name: newspaper.pont. Instances
file name: newspaper.pins -- java.io.IOException: Delete of existing
C:\Program Files\Protege_3.4.4\examples\newspaper\newspaper.pont failed
at edu.stanford.smi.protege.util.FileUtilities.replaceFile(Unknown Source)
at edu.stanford.smi.protege.util.FileUtilities.makeTempFilePermanent(Unknown
Source)
at
edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.AbstractKnowledgeBaseFactory.makeTempFilePermanent(Unknown
Source)
at
edu.stanford.smi.protege.storage.clips.ClipsKnowledgeBaseFactory.saveKnowledgeBase(Unknown
Source)
at
edu.stanford.smi.protege.storage.clips.ClipsKnowledgeBaseFactory.saveKnowledgeBase(Unknown
Source)
at edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.Project.saveDomainKB(Unknown Source)
at edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.Project.save(Unknown Source)
at Main.main(Main.java:16)

Thank you very much


--
Diego Dantas de Freitas,  diegodfreitas at gmail.com
LSIS: Laboratoire des Sciences de l'Information et des Syst?mes
Campus Scientifique de Saint-J?r?me ? Marseille
Master 2 Recherche, Option D: Syst?mes d'Information et Connaissance
Projet CLARA 2
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mailman.stanford.edu/pipermail/protege-discussion/attachments/20100526/43d9a5e6/attachment-0001.htm>

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 11:41:56 -0700
From: Thomas Russ <tar at isi.edu>
To: User support for Core Protege and the Protege-Frames editor
        <protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu>
Subject: Re: [protege-discussion] Configuring Protege-Frames API into
        Eclipse
Message-ID: <3890AC91-D2AA-469C-A0AA-81C0450AB3DB at isi.edu>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed; delsp=yes


On May 26, 2010, at 8:36 AM, Diego wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm having some problems to configure the Protege-Frames API with
> Eclipse,
>
> what do you usually do?
>
> I've put in the classpath protege.jar that comes inside the
> Protege3.4.4 installations fold, it seems to work fine, but I cant
> use Project p.save(Collection ...) it says that it doesn't find some
> classes...

You need to include ALL of the *.jar files from the installations
folder.

> code:
>
> import edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.Project;
>
> public class Main {
>       public static void main(String[] args) {
>               Collection<Object> errors = new ArrayList<Object>();
>               Project p = new Project(
>                               "C:\\Program Files\\Protege_3.4.4\\examples\\newspaper\
> \newspaper.pprj",
>                               errors);
>               p.save(errors);
>       }
> }
>
> error messages:

This error message has nothing to do with missing classes.  It is an I/
O error, probably because you don't have the proper permission to
delete the file in question.  Try saving the project to your own user
directory.

> SEVERE: Error saving project. Classes file name: newspaper.pont.
> Instances file name: newspaper.pins -- java.io.IOException: Delete
> of existing C:\Program Files\Protege_3.4.4\examples\newspaper
> \newspaper.pont failed
>       at edu.stanford.smi.protege.util.FileUtilities.replaceFile(Unknown
> Source)
>       at
> edu
> .stanford
> .smi.protege.util.FileUtilities.makeTempFilePermanent(Unknown Source)
>       at
> edu
> .stanford
> .smi
> .protege
> .model.AbstractKnowledgeBaseFactory.makeTempFilePermanent(Unknown
> Source)
>       at
> edu
> .stanford
> .smi
> .protege
> .storage.clips.ClipsKnowledgeBaseFactory.saveKnowledgeBase(Unknown
> Source)
>       at
> edu
> .stanford
> .smi
> .protege
> .storage.clips.ClipsKnowledgeBaseFactory.saveKnowledgeBase(Unknown
> Source)
>       at edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.Project.saveDomainKB(Unknown
> Source)
>       at edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.Project.save(Unknown Source)
>       at Main.main(Main.java:16)
>
> Thank you very much
>
>
> --
> Diego Dantas de Freitas,  diegodfreitas at gmail.com
> LSIS: Laboratoire des Sciences de l'Information et des Syst?mes
> Campus Scientifique de Saint-J?r?me ? Marseille
> Master 2 Recherche, Option D: Syst?mes d'Information et Connaissance
> Projet CLARA 2
> _______________________________________________
> protege-discussion mailing list
> protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu
> https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-discussion
>
> Instructions for unsubscribing: http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/faq.html#01a.03



------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 11:56:41 -0700
From: Tania Tudorache <tudorache at stanford.edu>
To: User support for Core Protege and the Protege-Frames editor
        <protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu>
Subject: Re: [protege-discussion] protege-discussion Digest, Vol 46,
        Issue 25
Message-ID: <4BFD6EE9.3050500 at stanford.edu>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed

Hi Errol,

I noticed several things in your email that could be problematic.

It is not a good idea to have a slot redefined in an included project.
Especially, if you change its value type completely (e.g. from String to
Instance or Integer), or even other less prominent changes, then Protege
will get confused. It is expected that the definition of a Slot stays
the same across included projects. You can overide the slot at the level
of classes, that is expected.

The inclusions for all backends are expected to work the same way. The
XML Backend is still labled "Experimental", and it may well be that the
inclusion mechanism is not working properly. Normally, it should be
enough to have the inclusion as: C - B - A, just like for the other
backends. The XML backend was supposed to become the default backend
some time ago, but that never happened, and we are not really
maintaining it at this time.

It is not recommended to use MsAccess, especially with the JDBC-ODBC
bridge. It is very slow and it is missing several features. I would
recommend to use MySQL or Postgres, or other relational db engines.

Tania

On 05/22/2010 12:47 AM, Errol Babel wrote:
> Hi Tania,
>
> First of all thanks for your quick reply and enabling us to use Prot?g? which meets our requirements perfectly.
>
> I have been puzzling all day (and night :-)) trying to solve this issue. In my search I came up with two possible causes .
>
> 1. As you mentioned 'corrupted' slot in one of the included ontologies.
> That is I that a slot with the same name was present in ontology 'C' and in ontology 'A' and/or 'B' only with a slightly different definition.
>
> 2. MS Access back-end requires different inclusion structure than the XML back end
> With the MS Access back end there is probably no need to include all underlying projects explicitly.
> With the Experimental XML as back-end there probably is. Let me try to explain this.
>
> I have at least 3 projects in total, project A, B and C and so forth. The relation between those projects is that project B uses/specialises classes from  project A, and project C uses/specialises classes from  project B, etc.
>
> In prot?g?,  in case of the MS ACCESS back end,  I only had to include project A in project B and project B in project C. This inclusion structure worked fine. However after converting/saving all my projects to the XML back end I probably should have had to including project A in project C also (even though project A is already included in and via project B). Thus with the XML as back-end it seems like all projects should be included explicitly. The above in example:
>
> My project structure with the MS Access back end of the first 3 projects looked like this
>
> Project       Included projects
> C             B
> B             A
> A             <none>
>
> My project structure with the XML back end looked like this
>
> Project       Included projects
> C             B and A !!!!!!!!!
> B             A
> A             <none>
>
>
> The latter solved my issue without solving the ambiguously defined slot in project C and B or A.
> That brings me to the question: Do the requirements of setting up included projects structures in Prot?g? differ per back-end type?
>
> And to answer your questions:
> 1. The exception was applicable in CS and in Stand Alone mode.
> 2. I assume I don't have to send you the ontologies/projects. Otherwise, please let me know.
>
>
> Regards, Errol
>
> -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
> Van: protege-discussion-bounces at lists.stanford.edu [mailto:protege-discussion-bounces at lists.stanford.edu] Namens protege-discussion-request at lists.stanford.edu
> Verzonden: zaterdag 22 mei 2010 4:01
> Aan: protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu
> Onderwerp: protege-discussion Digest, Vol 46, Issue 25
>
> Send protege-discussion mailing list submissions to
>       protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>       https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-discussion
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>       protege-discussion-request at lists.stanford.edu
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>       protege-discussion-owner at lists.stanford.edu
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of protege-discussion digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>     1. Re: errors loading SlotsTAB (Tania Tudorache)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 19:00:42 -0700
> From: Tania Tudorache<tudorache at stanford.edu>
> To: User support for Core Protege and the Protege-Frames editor
>       <protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu>
> Subject: Re: [protege-discussion] errors loading SlotsTAB
> Message-ID:<4BF73ACA.7010101 at stanford.edu>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"; Format="flowed"
>
> If you are using the Protege standalone (not collaborative, or
> client-server), do you still get this exception? It looks like you might
> have a corrupted slot in one of the included projects.
>
> If you can send me the ontology, I can take a look what the problem is.
>
> Tania
>
> On 05/21/2010 02:11 AM, Errol Babel wrote:
>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> When Loading a collaborative  Prot?g? Frames (3.4.1) with 2 included
>> projects,  the SlotTab won't show. When removing the included projects
>> the SlotsTab is active again. In the console I receive the error
>> message below. Can somebody tell me how to solve this issue:
>>
>> WARNING: Errors at adding tab edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.SlotsTab
>> -- java.l
>>
>> ang.AssertionError: type
>>
>>          at edu.stanford.smi.protege.util.Assert.assertNotNull(Unknown
>> Source)
>>
>>          at edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.ValueType.valueOf(Unknown
>> Source)
>>
>>          at
>> edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.ValueTypeConstraint.getType(Unknown So
>>
>> urce)
>>
>>          at
>> edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.DefaultKnowledgeBase.getValueType(Unkn
>>
>> own Source)
>>
>>          at
>> edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.DefaultSlot.getValueType(Unknown Sourc
>>
>> e)
>>
>>          at
>> edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.SlotValuesWidget.getCurrentType(Unkno
>>
>> wn Source)
>>
>>          at
>> edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.SlotValuesWidget.updateButtons(Unknow
>>
>> n Source)
>>
>>          at
>> edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.SlotValuesWidget.setValues(Unknown So
>>
>> urce)
>>
>>          at
>> edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.AbstractSlotWidget.setWidgetValues(Un
>>
>> known Source)
>>
>>          at
>> edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.AbstractSlotWidget.loadValues(Unknown
>>
>>   Source)
>>
>>          at
>> edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.AbstractSlotWidget.setInstance(Unknow
>>
>> n Source)
>>
>>          at
>> edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.AbstractListWidget.setInstance(Unknow
>>
>> n Source)
>>
>>          at
>> edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.SlotValuesWidget.setInstance(Unknown
>>
>> Source)
>>
>>          at
>> edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.FormWidget.propagateSetInstanceToWidg
>>
>> ets(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at
>> edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.FormWidget.setInstance(Unknown Source
>>
>> )
>>
>>          at
>> edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.Project.createRuntimeClsWidget(Unknown
>>
>>   Source)
>>
>>          at
>> edu.stanford.smi.protege.ui.InstanceDisplay.getWidget(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at
>> edu.stanford.smi.protege.ui.InstanceDisplay.addRuntimeWidgets(Unknown
>>
>>   Source)
>>
>>          at
>> edu.stanford.smi.protege.ui.InstanceDisplay.setInstance(Unknown Sourc
>>
>> e)
>>
>>          at
>> edu.stanford.smi.protege.ui.InstanceDisplay.setInstance(Unknown Sourc
>>
>> e)
>>
>>          at
>> edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.SlotsTab.transmitSelection(Unknown So
>>
>> urce)
>>
>>          at edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.SlotsTab.initialize(Unknown
>> Source)
>>
>>          at
>> edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.WidgetUtilities.createTabWidget(Unkno
>>
>> wn Source)
>>
>>          at edu.stanford.smi.protege.ui.ProjectView.addTab(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at
>> edu.stanford.smi.protege.ui.ProjectView.createTabbedPane(Unknown Sour
>>
>> ce)
>>
>>          at edu.stanford.smi.protege.ui.ProjectView.<init>(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at
>> edu.stanford.smi.protege.ui.ProjectManager.displayCurrentProject(Unkn
>>
>> own Source)
>>
>>          at
>> edu.stanford.smi.protege.ui.ProjectManager.displayCurrentProject(Unkn
>>
>> own Source)
>>
>>          at
>> edu.stanford.smi.protege.ui.ProjectManager.loadProject(Unknown Source
>>
>> )
>>
>>          at edu.stanford.smi.protege.ui.ProjectManager.reload(Unknown
>> Source)
>>
>>          at
>> edu.stanford.smi.protege.ui.ProjectManager.changeIncludedProjectURIsR
>>
>> equest(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at
>> edu.stanford.smi.protege.action.ManageIncludedProjectsPanel.saveConte
>>
>> nts(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at
>> edu.stanford.smi.protege.util.ModalDialog.attemptClose(Unknown Source
>>
>> )
>>
>>          at
>> edu.stanford.smi.protege.util.ModalDialog$1.actionPerformed(Unknown S
>>
>> ource)
>>
>>          at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown
>> Source)
>>
>>          at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown
>> Source)
>>
>>          at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at
>> javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown Sour
>>
>> ce)
>>
>>          at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown
>> Source)
>>
>>          at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown
>> Source)
>>
>>          at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at
>> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown
>> Source)
>>
>>          at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown
>> Source)
>>
>>          at java.awt.Dialog$1.run(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at java.awt.Dialog$2.run(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>
>>          at java.awt.Dialog.show(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at java.awt.Component.show(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at java.awt.Component.setVisible(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at edu.stanford.smi.protege.util.ModalDialog.init(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at edu.stanford.smi.protege.util.ModalDialog.<init>(Unknown
>> Source)
>>
>>          at
>> edu.stanford.smi.protege.util.ModalDialog.showDialog(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at
>> edu.stanford.smi.protege.util.ModalDialog.showDialog(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at
>> edu.stanford.smi.protege.util.ModalDialog.showDialog(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at
>> edu.stanford.smi.protege.action.ManageIncludedProjectsAction.actionPe
>>
>> rformed(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown
>> Source)
>>
>>          at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown
>> Source)
>>
>>          at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at
>> javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseReleased(Unknown
>>
>> Source)
>>
>>          at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown
>> Source)
>>
>>          at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown
>> Source)
>>
>>          at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at
>> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown
>> Source)
>>
>>          at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
>>
>>          at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
>>
>> Started Collaborative Protege on Fri May 21 11:05:40 CEST 2010
>>
>> Load time for
>> file:\Z:\Solution\03%20Projectdossier%20MAPP-RZW\05%20Customer%20P
>>
>> roductmodel\02.00%20Protege\CBS\CBS.pprj = 6 sec (project) + 25 sec (ui)
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> protege-discussion mailing list
>> protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu
>> https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-discussion
>>
>> Instructions for unsubscribing: http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/faq.html#01a.03
>>
>>
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL:<http://mailman.stanford.edu/pipermail/protege-discussion/attachments/20100521/f4c56eb6/attachment.htm>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> protege-discussion mailing list
> protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu
> https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-discussion
>
>
> End of protege-discussion Digest, Vol 46, Issue 25
> **************************************************
> _______________________________________________
> protege-discussion mailing list
> protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu
> https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-discussion
>
> Instructions for unsubscribing: http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/faq.html#01a.03
>
>



------------------------------

_______________________________________________
protege-discussion mailing list
protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-discussion


End of protege-discussion Digest, Vol 46, Issue 29
**************************************************



More information about the protege-discussion mailing list