[protege-discussion] Randomly no displayslots in Protege Client-Server-Mode until server restart.

Hanno Wunderlich hannowun at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 4 06:35:36 PDT 2010

Hi,

i want to re-push my problem, as nobody has replied yet.

We are now observing this problem 2-3 times a week. As the only workaround
is to restart the server (which needs all users to log off and have a ~20
minutes break) we really need a fix for that.

So again, what would be the best way to track down what is happening on the
server when loading the display slots.

Regards,
Hanno Wunderlich

PS: Is there any bug-tracker where Bugs for Protege are filed?
PPS: Where would be the best place to post suggestions for new features for
Protege?