[protege-discussion] Protege Axiom Language aggregate functions

Hojjat Salmasian hos7004 at dbmi.columbia.edu
Thu Nov 4 08:21:33 PDT 2010

Hello,

I'm using PAL for a project and I need to use aggregate functions. I'll explain an example of an aggregate function below. I think Protege doesn't support them, but please correct me if I'm wrong:

Assume we have a Student class with a "courses" slot. Assume that courses can contain multiple instances of "Course" class, and course class has an integer slot named "credit". How can I query all students who have taken more than 20 credits?

Any comments are appreciated,

Hojjat