[protege-discussion] Detect entities refactoring/removing events with Protege 4.1 owl api

Daniele Bacarella daniele.bacarella at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 09:55:05 PST 2010

Hi ,
I'm writing a plugin for Protege v 4.1 , in order to keep my data structures
updated, I need
to  find out a way to detect entities refactoring and removing events.

I saw that there was the class ModelAdapter in Protege 3.4.4 which provides the
methods that I am looking for.
How can I do that with Protege 4.1 owl api?

Thanks

Daniele B.