[protege-discussion] Detect entities refactoring/removing events with Protege4.1 owl api

Daniele Bacarella daniele.bacarella at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 10:16:28 PST 2010

It only provides a list of ontologychanges from which it's not possible
identifying  uniquely  the event and with it the entity/entities involved.

I also tried getting , say , if an event was "Entity removed" or not
checking that all the changes were "REMOVE CHANGE" but I failed getting the
entity name in case it got subclasses.

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 7:00 PM, Thomas Russ <tar at isi.edu> wrote:

> On Nov 8, 2010, at 9:50 AM, Daniele Bacarella wrote:
>

>> I saw that there was the class ModelAdapter in Protege 3.4.4 which
>> provides the methods that I am looking for.
>> How can I do that with Protege 4.1 owl api?
>>

> Maybe OWLOntologyChangeListener ?

 Daniele Bacarella
 Email: daniele.bacarella at gmail.com
 Blog: http://jmobilecenter.blogspot.com