[protege-discussion] How can I get the last changed ontology?

Daniele Bacarella daniele.bacarella at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 05:38:01 PST 2010

Hi, after an ontology change, I need to do some checks on the last ontology.
I tried using org.semanticweb.owl.model.OWLOntologyChange.getOntology where the
javadoc says "Gets the ontology that the change is/was applied to", but it
returns the current ontology.

Also I looked at Set<org.semanticweb.owlapi.model.OWLOntology>
getDirtyOntologies(), but since it is a set, there's no way to know the last
ontology added.

So I was wondering if there's any way to get it.

Thanks for the help

Daniele Bacarella