[protege-discussion] Annotations are deleted when editing restriction in Superclasses Section

Natschläger Christine Christine.Natschlaeger at scch.at
Wed Nov 10 23:37:05 PST 2010

Dear Protégé-Users,
I am currently using Protégé 4.1 and have a minor problem. My restrictions defined in the Superclasses section have a lot of Annotations. However, whenever I edit a restriction, e.g. change the cardinality, all Annotations are deleted. Am I doing something wrong? At the moment I have to copy all Annotations before editing the restriction.
Best regards,
Christine Natschläger