[protege-discussion] Annotations are deleted when editing restriction in Superclasses Section

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Thu Nov 11 09:35:24 PST 2010

This is an awkward bug!  I am very surprised that nobody has noticed it
before.  I have made a GForge for this and I will try to fix it and
submit an update when I next get a moment.

-Timothy

[1] https://bmir-gforge.stanford.edu/gf/project/owleditor/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=2809&start=0