[protege-discussion] Cardinality resets to multiple on all slots

David Epstein davideps at umich.edu
Sat Nov 13 08:44:06 PST 2010

Hello,

I am using Protege 3.4.4 on Ubuntu 10.04. The cardinality of all my
slots keeps resetting to multiple when I save and reload my project. My
form widgets also switch type and their locations revert to some default
layout. There does not appear to be any errors in the terminal window.

I would be grateful for any suggestions.

-david