[protege-discussion] Cardinality resets to multiple on all slots

Ron Schultz rcaschultz at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 18:38:50 PST 2010

David,

Just wondering - is this something new? Was your project working
before and now its not?
Is your project local or a client-server connection?
Is your project stored in PONT/PINS format or in a database?

It sort of sounds like you are editing your project and your changes
are not getting saved - so when you reload your project you are back
to the original state. Maybe just your .PPRJ file is not saving
properly.

Ron

On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 10:44 AM, David Epstein <davideps at umich.edu> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using Protege 3.4.4 on Ubuntu 10.04. The cardinality of all my
> slots keeps resetting to multiple when I save and reload my project. My
> form widgets also switch type and their locations revert to some default
> layout. There does not appear to be any errors in the terminal window.
>
> I would be grateful for any suggestions.
>
> -david

Ron