[protege-discussion] protege_CODE_reuse_Chinese

ZhaoJing zhaojing_career at yahoo.cn
Sun Nov 14 19:19:43 PST 2010

Dear Sir/Madam:
I am using Protege3.4.4 now. I am using it to edit an ontology including Chinese characters. But the problem is, when I finished the ontology, I clicked  "CODE"----"show RDF/XML source code" and found that the Chinese characters can't display.
The program has so many Chinese words and sentences that I can't change each one into English; And the codes that generated are very important for me to reuse. SO, I want to know if there's any effective way to solve it.
Thank you for your time and waiting for your reply eagerly!
Yours,
Julia.