[protege-discussion] a simple questions about owl programming

tingyu li li.hh190 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 07:07:39 PST 2010

Hello everyone,

I have a simple question about owl programming, and if a instance was
specified in my code, and how I get its data properity assertions? and even
I can get its class name and superclass or subclass? I can't find a
relevant function
to do that.
right now, I just can use: owlModel.getOWLNamedClass("class name") to
specify a class, and use: getInstances to get class's instance. but I don't
know how to do a reverse process.

I will very appreciate if everyone can give me any suggestions or samples.

Thanks.

--
Li