[protege-discussion] a simple questions about owl programming

arvind reddy arvindreddy11 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 07:55:30 PST 2010

Hi

I want to model different kinds of relations in protege. Whatever i model I
can only see one kind of relationship(IS-a) in OWL-Viz.
I want to add different relationships like referes to , consumes, isneeded
by etc . How to model them. Is there a way out there.Thanking you for the
same.

Kind regards
Arvind