[protege-discussion] hasValue restrictions & enumerated classes in Protégé 4.0 build 115

Fernando Pessoa fernando.alberto.pessoa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 15:55:01 PST 2010

Hi all!

I would like to apologise for sending the same message to differente
addresses, but I'm not sure about what is the appropriate!
I have an ontology in Protégé 4.0 build 115 and I'm trying to create a
hasValue restriction and an enumerated class. However, I can't find the
"value" restriction type and I can't find also the "Add class" button in the
"Class Description View" to enumerate the individuals.
I would appreciate any help.
Thanks in advance,

Fernando