[protege-discussion] Error in Restriction

Soha Said sohaelshafey at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 08:31:53 PST 2010

Hello,

I am working with protege 4.1 beta build 213, I think there may be some error,
when I have class "eat" and have some superclasses on it like:
subject only Person.
Object only EdibleFood.
and when I create instance from person and eat like eat_I1 and person_I1
respectively.
and set person_I1 is object to eat_I1.
then when I use reasoner, it doesn't configure that there is inconsistency and
that "eat_I1" can't have object from Person but from EdibleFood branch.

I think my ontology is correct but it doesn't work like what is expected.
Thanks in advance,
Soha Said