[protege-discussion] hasValue restrictions & enumerated classes in Protégé 4.0 build 115

Fernando Pessoa fernando.alberto.pessoa at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 09:03:45 PST 2010

Thank you very much for your help.

I think the problem was related to the changes in the tab configuration
because after doing what you recommended  (you may need to click Tabs->Reset
tab to default state) the problems stoped! Before this, the confirmation
button (OK) was allways unavailable!

Anyway, I would like to ask you your advise about the better version of
Protégé I should use to build Web Ontologies. I'm interested on the
automatic generation of the OWL code and its comparation with the W3C
specification of the language. In other words, I'm trying to get a easier
way of learning the language OWL! Can you tell me something about this?

Beste regards,

Fernando