[protege-discussion] Import to Webprotege

Firedrop 84 firedrop84 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 23 12:57:21 PST 2010

Hi Everyone,

I am trying these days to import my ontology (a samll ontology) to my webprotege which I have run it successfully on the server. Can you advise how I will be able to import the ontology and if I should copy the owl file in some specific folder or if there is any setting in the ontology I need to be aware off.

I apporicate your help in this as I have a project which I am working on.

Best Regards,
Ahmed