[protege-discussion] Render entities using qnames

Natschläger Christine Christine.Natschlaeger at scch.at
Mon Nov 29 23:19:27 PST 2010

Hi,

I am not sure, whether this issues is already known, but regarding the display of prefixes with render entities using qnames we experienced some problems in the new builds. In build 206 everything worked fine and the prefixes were displayed. However, in build 209 and 213 we didn't manage to display the prefixes, although we tried it on different computers. Has something changed regarding the prefixes or is there a possible workaround in the new builds?

Thanks,
Christine