[protege-discussion] How to run and debug swrl-jess-bridge?

csb_tom_new at sina.com csb_tom_new at sina.com
Fri Oct 1 05:47:47 PDT 2010

  Hello, Martin!
  I think that I'm not adept in Java. Comparatively, I'm a little more familiar with C++. Now I have to study Java according to C++ experience.  The IDE I use is Eclipse 3.5(Galileo). I download sourcecode of protege-core, protege-owl, swrl-jess-bridge (with version of 3.4.4) from sourcecode subversion server of Protege. I have smoothly compile these 3 sourcecodes. The configuration is protege-owl depends on protege-core, and swrl-jess-bridge depends on protege-core and protege-owl.
  I found that Protege-core and protege-owl have file containing main() function. In Protege-core the file is Application.java and in protege-owl the file is ProtegeOWL.java, but in swrl-jess-bridge, there is no file which contains main() function. Therefore, I can debug and trace protege-core or protege-owl, but I can not debug and trace swrl-jess-bridge. I think here need some special configuration. Can you tell me how to do this?
  Thank you very much!
                               Tom