[protege-discussion] loading protege files from a resource

Patricia Charlton patricia.charlton at pobox.com
Fri Oct 1 13:49:42 PDT 2010

Hi there,

I would like to be able to set the path at run time to load the
protege files (pprj, pont and pins) from JAVA into a JESS engine
e.g.
engine.executeCommand("(load-project LDSEv6June2010.pprj)");

will load PPRJ file from current directory or I can set it to load
from another directory but pont and pins files always want to be found
either in current directory or at the root.

Is there something I need to do so that the path to  pont and pins
files to provide the path at run time ? is this possible?
Does anyone know a way around this?

Kind regards,
Patricia