[protege-discussion] SPARQL query

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Tue Oct 5 07:02:33 PDT 2010

Not currently.  SPARQL is an RDF style construct and Protege 4 would
have to generate the RDF serialization to support it.  The pellet group
has developed SPARQL DL which works better with OWL and it would be cool
if they had some Protege plugin supporting this.

BTW - I would recommend you consider Protege 4.1 as it has better
compatibility with OWL 2 and OWL 1.

-Timothy