[protege-discussion] loading protege files from a resource, Issue 6

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 6 10:42:51 PDT 2010

On 10/05/2010 12:22 PM, Patricia Charlton wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Is there any loading path control at runtime over the files? Or is it
> just set by wherever you load the pprj file?

I don't know what this means.  But, although I think that the .pprj file
may be in a clips format, I am not sure what meaningful information you
can obtain by loading it into jess.  On the other hand, the location of
the pins and pont files are encoded in the .pprj file.  For example:

    ([ProjectKB_0036_00041] of  String

    	(name "instances_file_name")
    	(string_value "metaproject.pins"))

-Timothy