[protege-discussion] Why my applet can't run in explore

刘康 liukzg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 17:44:40 PDT 2010

Hi, thank your help.
I have put the jena.jar and pellet.jar on the dictionary, and add them to
the "archive=...". It seem the pakage is ok now, but the errors exist remain
as follow:

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

       at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager.createApplet(Unknown Source)

       at
sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager$AppletExecutionRunnable.run(Unknown
Source)

       at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Caused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

       at
com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.model.ModelFactory.createDefaultModel(ModelFactory.java:119)

       at
com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.model.ModelFactory.createDefaultModel(ModelFactory.java:113)

       at
com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.model.impl.ModelSpecImpl.<clinit>(ModelSpecImpl.java:56)

       at
org.mindswap.pellet.jena.PelletReasonerFactory.<clinit>(PelletReasonerFactory.java:51)

       at JenaOWL.JenaOWLTool.<init>(JenaOWLTool.java:43)

       at JenaOWL.FuncJenaOWL.<init>(FuncJenaOWL.java:11)
According to the errors, the jena's createDefaultModel, or the ModelFactory
is not work. I don't know why? It works ok in eclipse. I use the
pellet-1.4-RC1, and the package of pellet.jar is the one of in it's
pellet-1.4-RC1/lib, the jena.jar is the one of in the
pellet-1.4-RC1/lib/jena. Is there any mistake?

在 2010年10月15日 下午11:08,Timothy Redmond <tredmond at stanford.edu>写道: