[protege-discussion] rdf visualization in protege?

Veronica Joh vjoh at inform.com
Thu Oct 21 07:26:00 PDT 2010

Hi

I'm pretty new to protege, and I am trying to view rdf xml in Protege.

Is it possible to load my rdf/xml in Protege and view the data inside it?

I tried to load rdf/xml in Protege but I keep getting error saying the file
is not well-formed.

If this is not possible, can you please recommend any other tools that
allows you to view data in RDF file, besides loading it to sesame?

Thank you!