[protege-discussion] rdf visualization in protege?

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 25 16:20:18 PDT 2010

On 10/21/2010 07:26 AM, Veronica Joh wrote:
> Hi
> I'm pretty new to protege, and I am trying to view rdf xml in Protege.
> Is it possible to load my rdf/xml in Protege and view the data inside it?
> I tried to load rdf/xml in Protege but I keep getting error saying the
> file is not well-formed.

What is the error.  It is possible that Protege can load this file but
you need to do it in a different way.

> If this is not possible, can you please recommend any other tools that
> allows you to view data in RDF file, besides loading it to sesame?

First there are two Protege's that you can try.  Usually one of them
will load an rdf file.  But some RDF files are difficult to parse as OWL
and they will give parser errors.

I suspect that if Protege can't read the rdf file, there are some rdf
editors that you could choose.  I know of TopBraid but there are
probably several.  We are planning on building a Protege editor for this
purpose also.

-Timothy