[protege-discussion] Programmatically override the maximum cardinality for a slot, varying it by Cls

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Tue Oct 26 04:47:28 PDT 2010

Apologies, I should have said that 'kb' represents a reference to the KnowledgeBase of your Project - I've been using the ScriptConsole to test stuff and this variable is defined by default in there!

Jonathan

Jonathan Carter
Enterprise Architecture Solutions Ltd

Proud sponsors of The Essential Project
www.enterprise-architecture.org

Enterprise Architecture Solutions Ltd, Registered in England and Wales: 04097721.
Registered Office: 76 High Street, Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes, MK16 8AQ.