[protege-discussion] rdf visualization in protege?

Veronica Joh vjoh at inform.com
Tue Oct 26 06:50:23 PDT 2010

Thank you for your reply.

This is the error message I get when I try to open RDF/XML file on protégé.

1. Exception class edu.stanford.smi.protege.storage.clips.ParseException.

Message: Encountered " <SYMBOL_LITERAL> "<rdf:RDF "" at line 1, column 1.

Was expecting one of:

    <EOF>

    "(" ...

    ";+" ...

    ";+" ...

Can you please tell me how to load the file in protégé?

Thank you!

Veronica

  _____