[protege-discussion] Problem with WebProtege Notes & Discussions Tool

astrid.rheinlaender at novartis.com astrid.rheinlaender at novartis.com
Wed Sep 1 07:45:30 PDT 2010

Hi,

I installed WebProtege, build 300, on a Linux server (Redhat enterprise,
Tomcat 6.0.29), but there seems to be something wrong with the Notes &
Discussions Tool. I can add new notes or comments, but I cannot view any
existing posts. I even can't view those notes that I created. It seems as
if there is something wrong with my configuration, there are loads of
warnings in the Tomcat logfile:

INFO: User Admin logged in at: Wed Sep 01 09:33:43 CEST 2010
Sep 1, 2010 9:38:34 AM
edu.stanford.bmir.protege.web.server.LocalMetaProjectManager save
INFO: Saving Project(annotation_ICD)
Sep 1, 2010 9:38:46 AM
edu.stanford.bmir.protege.web.server.ChAOServiceImpl createNoteData
WARNING: Did not set archived status for note. Most likely archive slot is
not present in Chao.
Sep 1, 2010 9:38:51 AM
edu.stanford.bmir.protege.web.server.ChAOServiceImpl createNoteData
WARNING: Did not set archived status for note. Most likely archive slot is
not present in Chao.
Sep 1, 2010 9:38:55 AM
edu.stanford.bmir.protege.web.server.ChAOServiceImpl createNoteData
WARNING: Did not set archived status for note. Most likely archive slot is
not present in Chao.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks a lot - Astrid

Best regards, Mit freundlichen Grüssen, Meilleures salutations,
Astrid Rheinländer
Novartis Pharma AG
NITAS - Text Mining Services
WSJ-310.5.17.37, St. Johann
CH-4002 Basel, Switzerland
Email : astrid.rheinlaender at novartis.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

exclusive use of the individual or entity named above and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of the
notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the material from any
computer.  Thank you.