[protege-discussion] Problem with WebProtege Notes & Discussions Tool

Jack Elliott jack.elliott at stanford.edu
Wed Sep 1 09:17:03 PDT 2010

Hi Astrid,

It almost looks like you're using an older version of Protege itself (I
think that the version of WebProtege sounds fine). Can I ask how you're
connecting to your ontology? If these are being loaded from a Protege
server, then we should find out which version of the Protege server
you're running. This should be logged shortly after the Protege server
starts with a message like:

Protege 3.4.5 Build 587, JVM 1.6.0_20-b02, memory=954M, Linux,
encoding=UTF-8, language=en, country=US

If you are using a much older version (say anything older than 3.4.4) it
might be an idea to upgrade the version of Protege you're using by
downloading it from the Protege web site.

thanks,

Jack