[protege-discussion] Problem with WebProtege Notes & Discussions Tool

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Sep 1 09:46:16 PDT 2010

Hi Astrid,

The warnings are fine, you can ignore them. They say that the annotation ontology used for storing the notes and change tracking has on older version, and that the archiving will not work.

It seems like you are using the local mode, not the external server mode [1], right?

In which of the projects did you try to create a note? The notes only work in the projects that have the annotation project configured, e.g. Collaborative Pizza.

If you added your own project in the metaproject and want to enable the notes, then you need to associate to the project the annotation project (one time configuration). The steps are described in the Multi user mode here [2].

Tania

[1]:http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/WebProtegeAdminGuide
[2]: http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/Collaborative_Protege#Multi-user_mode